Article submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Articles should discuss the which covers textual and fieldwork investigation with various perspectives of law, philosophy, history, theology, sociology, anthropology, political science and others.
- Article written in Indonesian or English
- Article must be typed in one half spaced on A4 paper size
- Article’s length is about 5000-6000 words / at least 15 pages
- Abstract written in one paragraph, 1 space, and two languages ( Indonesian and English) between 150-200 words.
- Full name of the author must be stated along with institution and e-mail adress.
- Arabic words should be transliterated according to the An-Nawa style
- Subbmission should be in open Microsoft Word or RTF document file
- Qur'anic verses and hadith texts must be noted by syakal and translated to Indonesian