- The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and should be original, unpublished and not under reviewed for possible publication in any other journals.
- The Manuscript may take the form of research, case studies, or literary studies.
- The manuscript submitted via website: http://jurnal.staiannawawi.com/index.php/annawa/login
- The Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines and Template. The writing template can be downloaded here.
Structure of The Manuscripts
The article that will be submitted in this journal should contain:
Information of article: Title: no more than 16 words; Author(s) name: is fully writen without any title; Institution: is completely stated, including the study program and the institution name; Corresponding author: includes name, institutions & email address
Abstract: The abstract should be clear, concise, and descriptive. The abstract should be presented separately from the article, so it is independent. No more than 250 words, written in both English and Indonesia in one paragraph containing: The research objectives, research methodology, data analysis, and research findings. It is typed using font Book Antiqua (10 pt) single space. Keywords between 3-7 concepts.
INTRODUCTION: This section comprises the background, the literature review or the summary of previous relevant studies, the aims of writing the article, and the description of the problem solving and clear objectives of the research, with APA style with 1 spacing. Please try to answer at least two questions: (1) why you believe that your research question is such an important to answer; and (2) how other scholars have or have not answered, or how you think your answer will give a contribution to the existing scholarship on the subject. (Font Book Antiqua 12 pt)
METHOD: Research method explains about: the approach, scope or object, operational definition in each variable/description of research focus, place, population and sample/informant, main source and tool, technique of data collection, and technique of data analysis. (Note: This part is only used for research results scripts)
RESULT AND DISCUSSION: The result is presented in full and related with the scope of the research determined before. The result can be completed with tables, graphs, and/or charts. The tables and pictures are given number and title. The result of data analysis is explained correctly in the article. The discussion part logically explains the findings, associated with the relevant sources (Font Book Antiqua 12 pt). (Note: This part is only used for research results scripts)
CONCLUSION: The conclusion contains the short summary of the findings and discussion. Conclusion is the findings in the research that has the answers for the research questions or the objective of the research.
The conclusion and recommendation of the author are given in this section and are consistent in using the term “Conclusion”. The conclusion of the research should serve the urgent purposes of the study within this section. This can be followed by suggesting the relevant future studies.
REFERENCES: Containing referenced sources with minimum 80% of books last 10 years issue. The references is written based on American Psychological Association (APA). References and notes should be written alphabetically as follows:
- Bibi, F., Chaudhry, A. G., Awan, E. A., & Tariq, B. (2013). Contribution of Parenting Style in Life Domain of Children. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 12(2), 91–95. (Journal)
- Munn, P. (1993). Parents and School; Customers, Managers or Partners. London and New York: Routledge. (Book)
- Jessup, H. (1985). Dutch Architectural Visions of the Indonesia Tradition. Muqarnas, No. 3. (Working paper)
- Luqman, A. (1986). Heboh Peninggalan Sunan Kudus. Tempo, 62. (Article from Newspaper)