About the Journal
An-Nawa: Jurnal Studi Islam, a journal of Islamic studies published bi-annually (January-June, July-December) by Islamic High School of An-Nawawi. This journal published in the two versions: printing and fully open system, using the Open Journal System (OJS) management.
Focus and Scope
An-Nawa aims to promote scientific publication on Islam its broadest sense covering textual, historical and empirical aspects, modern and contemporary periods, as the scholarly object of inquiry. It promotes multidisciplinary approaches to Islam and focuses with various perspectives of law, philosophy, history, theology, sociology, anthropology, political science and others.
Article submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Articles should discuss the which covers textual and fieldwork investigation with various perspectives of law, philosophy, history, theology, sociology, anthropology, political science and others.
- Article written in Indonesian or English
- Article must be typed in one half spaced on A4 paper size
- Article’s length is about 5000-6000 words / at least 15 pages
- Abstract written in one paragraph, 1 space, and two languages ( Indonesian and English) between 150-200 words.
- Full name of the author must be stated along with institution and e-mail adress.
- Arabic words should be transliterated according to the An-Nawa style
- Subbmission should be in open Microsoft Word or RTF document file
- Qur'anic verses and hadith texts must be noted by syakal and translated to Indonesian